[csw-maintainers] Perl package maintainers

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 18 19:31:46 CET 2010

Peter Bonivart <bonivart at opencsw.org> writes:

> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> Well, I can understood your strategy but is not a little bit abusive?
>> Especially that I cannot remember a prior discussion. Just wondering.
>
> What exactly is abusive? I would like you to be more specific before I answer.

Maybe "abusive" is a little bit brutal. In fact the word is exactly
that: "brutal"; brutal to take ownership of other maintainers packages
(this is what you wrote), to convert them to gar (why?) and to say that
now they can take them back, and that without me remembering any prior
discussion. If I'm wrong I'll be corrected.

--
Peter