[csw-maintainers] [csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs libpaper

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Mar 19 01:00:13 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Roger Håkansson <hson at opencsw.org> wrote:

> Well, whatever, I have more urgent stuff to do than to track down people and
> convince them to move their stuff to sourceforge. Specially since in my
> world isn't a problem to start with...

fair enough... however, the nmu2 version, is still potentially at issue here.
the changelog describes it as
[some debian-specific junk, and]
Fix pending l10n issues. Debconf translations:
     - Slovak (Ivan Masár).  Closes: #534463

Having the improved set of translations, sounds like a
non-debian-specific improvement.
So how about bumping to the nmu2 version?