[csw-maintainers] cswinetd and cswetcservices?

Ben Walton bwalton at artsci.utoronto.ca
Fri May 7 04:11:56 CEST 2010

On 10-05-05 02:23 PM, Darin Perusich wrote:

Hi Darin,

 > Any luck locating/reviewing your docs to locate this?

I've placed an updated cswclassutils in my experimental catalog.  Would
you mind testing it with your amanda packages?  It addresses the issue
you encountered with previously existing entries in /etc/services that
didn't have a # CSWfoo suffix on the line.  I also converted both
cswinetd and cswetcservices to use awk for detection of existing lines
instead of xpg4/bin/grep.

If you find this satisfactory (defaulting services off being a separate
issue), let me know.  I'll then ask Peter B to release it officially.

Thanks