[csw-maintainers] Fwd: java error, core dumped, when building subversion-1.6.11

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Mon May 10 20:22:47 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 15:56, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:

> Hi Rupert,
>
> Am 09.05.2010 um 10:05 schrieb rupert THURNER:
>
>  fyi.

a much simpler testcase producing the same result might be compiling berkely
db 5.0. there only configure and a simple java test is involved until the
core.

out of
~/mgar/pkg/bdb50/trunk/work/solaris9-sparc/build-isa-sparcv8/db-5.0.21/build_unix/config.log

configure:17407: javac  Test.java
configure:17410: $? = 0
configure:17420: java  Test
../dist/configure: line 1: 27179 Illegal Instruction     (core dumped) $JAVA
$JAVAFLAGS $TEST

rupert.