[csw-maintainers] coreutils (and deps) in experimental

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat May 15 17:46:07 CEST 2010

Hi All,

It's taken _way_ longer than I anticipated to get this into shape[1]
but I think the coreutils package is now ready for testing.

In the experimental/coreutils catalog, you'll find coreutils and
anything that had a dependency on one or more of gfile, shutils or
textutils.  Coreutils declares itself as incompatible with the old
packages (which makes the update suck a bit due to manual handling of
the old packages), but everything else should be in working order.

Please test this if you can and provide any (positive or negative)
feedback you've got.

Thanks
-Ben

[1] Some solaris specific gotchas that were patched around took a bit
    of time to sort out.