[csw-maintainers] gar: -I/opt/csw/include -I. should be -I. -I/opt/csw/include

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon May 17 11:07:33 CEST 2010

Hi Rupert,

Am 16.05.2010 um 09:49 schrieb rupert THURNER:
> hi, what would be the best way to turn the inclusion directories. in
> this case, we have an old version of serf, and its .h files gets
> included instead of the new versions to be compiled.

Difficult. You have to look how -I/opt/csw/include gets there,
by which variable in the Makefile. Then you either change the
variables passed to "make" (preferred), patch the Makefile or,
as a last resort, rewrite the arguments by a "cc" stub like in
   <http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/pkg/flac/trunk/bin/