[csw-maintainers] Easify OpenCSW bootstrapping on a server

Ihsan Dogan ihsan at opencsw.org
Tue Oct 19 19:15:50 CEST 2010

Am 22.09.10 09:15, schrieb Dagobert Michelsen:

> Ihsan: I find it hard to work with the web-archive. Would it be
> possible to set up a public read-only IMAP mailbox with all
> archived postings in it?

I would prefer not to this, because IMAP is not designed to a read only
protocol.

As far the maintainers list is public, there is an NNTP interface from
Gmane: nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.os.solaris.opencsw.maintainers

It is also possible to download the complete as a monthly mbox file:
http://lists.opencsw.org/pipermail/maintainers/

Up on request, I can provide it also as a single mbox file.

Ihsan

--
ihsan at dogan.ch		http://blog.dogan.ch/