[csw-maintainers] sunwspro path changed again in gar/checkpkg: /opt/studio or /opt/SUNWspro ?

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Mon Oct 25 01:21:37 CEST 2010

this is where i do not know gar enough ... something like:

./configure \
--without-berkeley-db \
--without-apache \
--without-apxs \
--with-ssl

should build the client.

but i am not sure if one just should split the existing package ...
the client files should be probably the same as built e.g. on debian:
  * http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-subversion/src/1.6.x/debian/libsvn1.install
  * http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-subversion/src/1.6.x/debian/subversion.install