[csw-maintainers] Easify OpenCSW bootstrapping on a server

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Sep 22 09:15:22 CEST 2010

Hi Phil,

Am 21.09.2010 um 22:02 schrieb Philip Brown:
> 1: what you are suggesting does not improve ease of use in any
> noticable way. The change reduces by a handful of characters, a line
> that is going to be long either way.

Argh! For some reason I thought wget was not bundled with pkgutil AT
ALL,
which is clearly wrong now that I have looked. The last posting I read
was from you suggesting a "script bootstrapping" to download wget after
package install, then I failed to follow up he next posting which is
printed somewhere else.

Ihsan: I find it hard to work with the web-archive. Would it be
possible to set up a public read-only IMAP mailbox with all
archived postings in it?