[csw-maintainers] [csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs ap2_suexec, apache2, apache2_devel, a(...)

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Sep 29 04:38:26 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Mon Sep 27 09:41:53 -0400 2010:

> when do you want me to release this Ben?

There are some fairly large issues with the package as it stands.
Woody noticed problems with alternatives (a typo) that I corrected.  I
also found the removal bug in the old packages and a problem with the
httpd.conf delivery in the new setup that prevented apache from
starting after an update or fresh install.  More tweaking and testing
is required...

Thanks