[csw-maintainers] Issues with libdnet

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Aug 3 16:19:37 CEST 2011

[cc:spikey]

Hello maintainers,

There is a problem with our libdnet package: shared libraries are
missing the .so suffix. I've already implemented a check to prevent
this from going unnoticed in the future, but we need to fix the
existing libdnet package. It is necessary for Spikey (cc'd) to port
ArpON to Solaris.

I have replicated the issue on our buildfarm, and it looks like it's a
bug in the libdnet build scripts.  I haven't got the bandwidth to
further investigate and fix this.  Could any of you jump in and figure
out what's wrong?

Maciej

[1] https://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=4811