[csw-maintainers] Issues with libdnet

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sat Aug 6 09:16:23 CEST 2011

2011/8/5 Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> I also investigated the scenario described in
> Debian docs[4], but regenerating all the autotools files did not help
> with the issue. (...)

I banged my head against the keyboard[1], which turned out to be a
viable strategy to fix the libdnet problem.  It seems to me that
removing the old aclocal.m4 file from the sources was necessary.
After removing it can calling a random sequence of autotools-related
commands, libdnet libraries suddenly got their .so extensions back.

Updated libdnet packages are available from unstable[2]. Enjoy!

Maciej

[1] http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset/15273
[2] http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw-future/unstable/