[csw-maintainers] GCC 4.6 progress

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 8 11:49:07 CEST 2011

Let's continue the effort to build the new GCC.  I've updated GMP and
MPFR last week, the GCC build seems to be happy with them.  There's
one more library to build, MPC.  Unfortunately, this week is quite
choppy for me, I won't be able to make progress, could anyone build
(or at least start building) this library this week?

http://www.multiprecision.org/

I would like to ask Dago, to update, if possible, the gar_override.mk
file, which seems to be a pre-platforms collection of settings for
GAR. Could you update it so that it's compatible with platforms in
GAR?

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/pkg/gcc4/trunk/files/gar_override.mk