[csw-maintainers] gpg key for signing

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Aug 10 03:07:08 CEST 2011

Hi All,

It seems that the gpg key has been so well protected that not even we
can access it now.  One half of the key is presently inaccessible and
although there is some chance of recovery yet, I'd propose that we
move on with a brand new signing key.

I think we should do this even if the old key is recovered.  The new
key would still be held by the secretary and the treasurer and
possibly by a third person able to unlock it for use on cswsign if we
decide this is beneficial and select a designated person.

Any objections?

Thanks