[csw-maintainers] Technical Summercamp in Kiel 2011

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Aug 10 13:47:01 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

Am 08.08.2011 um 16:58 schrieb Peter Bonivart:
> 2011/8/1 Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
>> From the current state of the poll it looks like the optimal date is
>> the weekend of 17-18 September 2011. So far, 7 people responded to the
>> poll. I thought we could personally invite some maintainers to the
>> summercamp.  There might be people who just didn't think about coming.
>>  At the same time, our project is at relatively large changes (the
>> automatic process), so the more people are there to discuss the future
>> direction, the better.
>
> Could we maybe reduce the choice to the two most popular weekends to
> simplify things? September 17-18 and 24-25 are the ones where most
> people can attend currently. Honestly, the earlier weekends are now
> too close and we need to set a date to book transport and hotels.
>
> I would like to have it September 17-18 myself but two others have it
> marked with a maybe, that's Ihsan and Rafael. Could they be persuaded
> to make it a yes? :)

Ok then, I have closed the poll for 17-18.

I have 8 rooms reserved for "OpenCSW" for booking until the 20th of
August (ten days from now) in the hotel Astor as referenced from the webpage:
  http://wiki.opencsw.org/summercamp-2011

  *** Please make sure to book until that date if possible ***

Previous camps have shown that it is useful to have some more time,
so you may want to arrive on friday or even thursday and stay
until monday for enhanced hacking.