[csw-maintainers] Ongoing projects

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Aug 23 15:01:09 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Maciej Bliziński's message of Tue Aug 23 06:09:19 -0400 2011:

> Contributors: Ben
> Missing: <fill in>

It's basically ready to go.  It needs to be rebuilt and have mysql
deps modified to match the new mysql layout in unstable, but the
recipe and build is sound afaik.  If somebody wanted to push this
forward, I'm happy to hand it off...I took it on as it really needed
an update but I have little personal need for it.

> Contributors: Ben
> Missing: <fill in>

A few tests fail, but the recipe is in good shape.  I haven't built it
with the latest patch level, so it may be better (or worse) than it
was.  I'd like to get back to this one.

As soon as I clear away the automation tasks, I'll dive into some of
my pending package changes.  I need to migrate apache config as
well. :)

Thanks