[csw-maintainers] Technical Summercamp in Kiel 2011

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Sun Aug 28 23:27:35 CEST 2011

2011/8/24 Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> Just booked the flight, arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday
> afternoon.  I also attempted to book the hotel, but the code was
> rejected, and I'm checking with Dago whether our rate is still on.

See you there. :)

I will be taking a seven hour drive to Kiel, I will arrive Thursday
evening and stay until Monday morning when I will take a detour to
Hamburg to buy accessories for my motorcycle (much cheaper in Germany
than in Sweden) before heading north.

The hotel code still didn't work online so I wrote them an e-mail and
they fixed it, no problem.

/peter