[csw-maintainers] Integrating from unstable to dublin

Jake Goerzen jgoerzen at opencsw.org
Tue Dec 6 21:23:47 CET 2011

On 12/06/11 09:16, Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński wrote:
> Assuming that the gcc-4.6 tests (including GNAT) work fine, we'll be
> ready to integrate package from unstable to dublin.  We haven't done
> any unstable→dublin integrations for a while now, mainly due to
> package dependencies.  My general idea is to take everything from
> unstable and promote it to dublin. Of course, we'll review the changes
> before they're applied.
>
> On the summercamp, we decided that we need a couple more libraries
> updated and repackaged, and we can close off the dublin catalog.
>
> If anyone knows about any reason not to integrate any packages from
> unstable to dublin, please speak now!

Please don't use the CSWdovecot packages in unstable for going into
dublin, instead use the previously release packages of rev:
dovecot-1.2.17,REV=2011.06.10  These are better tested.   Or give me 1
more day to release an updated package that fixes the bug filed against
the unstable package.

Thanks
Jake