[csw-maintainers] Config files with and without .CSW postfix and the same base name

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Feb 6 14:48:06 CET 2011

Excerpts from Peter FELECAN's message of Sun Feb 06 06:46:58 -0500 2011:

> Yes. A potential collision. IMO, this mime.types is so generic that
> I would think that it belongs in a specific package, maybe a common
> one. Or, I don't fully understand this mime.types stuff.

It's not a bad idea to share it via a common package.  Does anyone
know how frequently the contents of mime.types changes?  If it's
glacial, it could go in CSWcommon.  Otherwise, a separate CSWmimetypes
(or similar) package would get my recommendation.

Thanks