[csw-maintainers] How to get out of the project...

sirtobi at unix-ag.uni-hannover.de sirtobi at unix-ag.uni-hannover.de
Tue Feb 1 23:36:52 CET 2011

Hi there,

I have a kind of pitty question but cant find the answer on the web...
I want to be removed from the lists and I dont need any account
anymore. Especially removing me from the lists would be great.

Some years ago I was a student with a lot of free time. I became a
Maintainer for my own project "gtklp". It was a cool time and I enjoyed
being part of the Project.

But the times have changed. As some of you may have noticed "gtklp"
wasnt updated for years.
I got a job, a wife and a very cute little girl
laste june. This month I bought a house with a big garden. These are
new big "projects" and so my software projects are nearly stalled.

So please remove me from the lists. I wish all of you a great future
and cool times,

many greetings and goodbye,

sirtobi