[csw-maintainers] Wintercamp 2011 minutes

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 22 00:48:22 CET 2011

I've published meeting minutes on the Wintercamp wiki page:

http://wiki.opencsw.org/wintercamp-2011

Minutes are divided into 3 parts, there are separate documents for
Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Links are near the bottom of the page.

One of the highlights of the wintercamp meetings was a conference call
with Phil on Sunday.  It was something we haven't tried before on a
OpenCSW camp.  It worked very well!  Two topics were discussed: hudson
and a plan for PKI.  It was a productive meeting, we've agreed about a
number of points regarding key management, and produced a diagram and
notes.

I think that teleconferencing is a great option for project members
living outside Europe.  Since this worked so well, we'll plan such
conference calls ahead before next camps, and plan the day so that we
can make a good use of the time overlap with American time zones.