[csw-maintainers] redundant, and seemingly redundant, packages listed

Philip Brown phil at opencsw.org
Mon Feb 28 23:27:16 CET 2011

switched from pkgsubmissions to maintainers...

2011/2/28 Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> 2011/2/28 Philip Brown <phil at opencsw.org>:
>> THanks. apache2c removed in current mirrors
>> (change batched, anyways)
>
> I don't know for sure, but I think the same problem may concern the
> following packages:
>
> CSWpmtt2-common vs CSWpmtt2

hmm. well, pmtt2 is newer, and has better name.
but pmtt2-common actually has a dependancy on it, whereas the other does not :(

> CSWpy-yaml vs CSWpyyaml

removed pyyaml

> CSWxproto vs CSWx11xproto

Hmm. messy.
Seems to be redundant to me. but before just removing, since both are
semi-recent
one is in gar as pkg/x11/proto/x11
one is pkg/x11/xproto

If someone would look into verifyign that gar is "clean", (or making
it so) and tell me which one to remove, I will proceed with that.

> CSWfirefox-fr vs CSWffox-l10n-fr

one is for version 3, one is for version 2. so, not redundant.