[csw-maintainers] volunteer(s) needed to test new class action script

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Jan 3 18:41:25 CET 2011

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Mon Jan 03 11:47:02 -0500 2011:
> On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> > How about changing this so that it's not a 'cased' action as the
> > current script is written but rather an rsync-like action (with
> > handling for existing files as a block on the copy)?
>
> I dont see the difference.

Yes, ignore that (as my followup suggested).

> > If you release a test package CSWcas-cptemplates (or whatever) and
> > then a subsequent package the uses it, I can test it on a box for you.
> >

> I wanted to... its in svn. Trouble is, the "automatic" package builder
> thingie for cswclassutils, wont automatically build it.
> Perhaps you or Maciej could fix that, and then test the resulting
> package.

Well, it built just fine for me (no changes required).  A test package
for just this CAS is in the experimental/cas_cptemplates repo.  When
you have a test package that uses this template, let me know.

Thanks