[csw-maintainers] volunteer(s) needed to test new class action script

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Jan 4 02:48:56 CET 2011

On 1/3/11, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Mon Jan 03 20:39:55 -0500 2011:
>
>> Err.. whether the package is perfect right now or not, it WILL
>> eventually be released. So seems like now is a good time to do that.
>
> Feel free! :)  This isn't high priority for me as I'm trying to get
> back into both apache2 and exim after the holiday hiatus.
>
>> I've already made a local test package that uses cptemplates, and
>> "it works for me", so now is the time for other people to test
>> cptemplates .
>
> Why not share that test package then?

err... whats the point of sharing a test package? it's already been
tested. The point here is to see whether it works with **other
peoples** packages?

it's a completely artificial "test package", whose sole content is
f cswcptemplates /opt/csw/etc/templates/testpkg/fakefilehere=fakefilehere

If no-one else is going to test it, I guess I may as well just release
the new CAS.