[csw-maintainers] [policy] files/dirs in /var/opt/csw

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Jan 8 22:54:57 CET 2011

Excerpts from Peter FELECAN's message of Thu Jan 06 03:34:33 -0500 2011:

> It would be nice if the board organize a vote on this issue and we close
> the discussion with a decision.

I just setup the ballotbin for this.  You've likely already received
the email from them.  The vote is open to any member listed here
http://wiki.opencsw.org/open-community-software-project-members that
is not retired.

If you haven't received the mail from ballotbin and are listed, please
let me know.

The vote is open from the 9th - 13th inclusive.  As with the board
vote, I have no indication of time zone handling for this, so I made
it a 4 day window that includes weekend and weekday times.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks