[csw-maintainers] [policy] files/dirs in /var/opt/csw

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Jan 15 15:34:52 CET 2011

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Fri Jan 14 12:51:58 -0500 2011:

Hi Phil,

> This leaves people who have not read this thread, yet are *still
> voting*, in essentially the following situation:

If it were this simple to cure voter ignorance, Canada would not have
it's current leadership. :) (Well, maybe we would, but it would
hopefully be for different reasons...)

Of the respondents, I recognize all but one as a regular contributor
to the discussions we have here.  I will in the future improve this to
reference a mail thread, but for this specific vote, given the voter
set, I think the result is fair.

I will also ensure that both sides of an issue have time to review
questions before future votes.  That was an oversight on my part.

Thanks