[csw-maintainers] ghc on buildserver?

Trygve Laugstøl trygvis at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 16 15:01:11 CET 2011

On 01/16/2011 01:03 PM, rupert THURNER wrote:
> hi,
>
> do we have any ghc release which could be installed on the buildserver?
> i see a package in subversion, but it seems not have been released?

I tried to build it but it is a bit of pain to build with it's
multi-staged build setup. However it might be much easier now after one
of the GHC guys got a t2000 box from sun a while back to improve the
Solaris support for GHC.

Feel free to take over GHC, I can help testing it with my Haskell software.

--
Trygve