[csw-maintainers] [csw-pkgsubmissions] yaz

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Wed Jan 19 00:10:12 CET 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 12:00 AM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
> I'm not "demanding" anything. I'm having a discussion with a
> maintainer, while the packages are currently sitting in pending.

You're trying to gain leverage since we all know that you can keep our
packages pending indefinitely to prove a point.

You need to learn to separate policy making and enforcing.

If you think this /usr/local-thing is worthwhile to do something about
then do so, round up the packages concerned and start a project to fix
it but stop prolonging the release process, this is not an agreed upon
standard.