[csw-maintainers] amendments and issues with recent prop

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Jul 1 02:48:20 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Thu Jun 30 17:54:32 -0400 2011:
>
>> also, I am fully encouraging that this "vote reaches completion". I'm
>> only requesting that the ballot have an additional choice box on it.
>
> An irrelevant choice, given the proposal at hand.  If you had any real
> interest in automating things before this came up, you had plenty of
> time and unique opportunity to do so.

ah, no, I did not have "plenty of time". I just barely have enough
free time to deal with the burden of being release manager. (and
unfortunately not even that, at times).
I have 2 hour a day commute, and 3 children under 10 years old.  I
barely have a handful of extra free hours to myself, let alone the
many hours of time it takes to plan, code, and test a structure such
as Maciej et. al have been working on.