[csw-maintainers] experimental: subversion --> git, mercurial

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Jul 18 00:47:58 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Sebastian Kayser's message of Sun Jul 17 09:14:25 -0400 2011:

> Ben, what do you think about adding this to the wiki page that Rupert
> created?
>
>     http://wiki.opencsw.org/dvcs

Done.  I added a 'Choosing GIT' todo as presumably there could be a
different list for mercurial if anyone is inclined in that direction.
(I see that Rupert has made good improvements to this already.)

A very rough method to check this that would definitely need some
polish would be:

git branch -a --contains $(git rev-parse HEAD) | grep "^remotes/origin"

Thanks