[csw-maintainers] [POLICY] Policy-team, policy docs, licenses

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Jul 18 13:03:03 CEST 2011

2011/2/13 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> If we volunteered on the policy review is that we want to discuss. What
> we don't wish is to run in circles.

Yes, that was exactly the motivation behind policy-team: Have a small, agile
team which can move quickly and get things done, while preserving the
consensus-driven culture and allowing open discussion.

I would like to revisit this topic in the near future.

Peter, would you like to resume your participation in the policy team?