[csw-maintainers] Further improvements to our website

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 3 16:38:23 CEST 2011

2011/6/1 Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> 2011/5/30 William Bonnet <william at wbonnet.net>:
>> I'll be happy to have help for the web site. The website is easy to hack. It
>> is a standard wordpress site. The theme is under svn. If someone wants to
>> give a try on the website, i can help you to setup a local copy of the
>> website. The missing data you'll need are a database dump.
>
> I will try to set it up on my virtual Solaris host to see how hard or
> easy it is.  If I have any questions, I'll update this thread.

No luck so far.

I've installed our apache, php and mysql.  I can run phpinfo() - it
works.  What doesn't work, is installing mantis.  When enter the top
level link, I'm redirected to admin/install.php, and all I see is a
blank page.  When running via curl, it just returns:

maciej at quince:~$ curl
'http://buildfarm.home.blizinski.pl/mantisbt-1.2.5/admin/install.php'
maciej at quince:~$

I configured PHP to log to /var/tmp/php.log, but the file does not
exist (and is not created).  From my php.ini:

error_reporting  =  E_ALL
display_errors = On
log_errors = On
log_errors_max_len = 1024
error_log = "/var/tmp/php.log"

There's nothing in Apache's error_log.

I'm a bit out of ideas.  Where else can I look?