[csw-maintainers] php5 broken

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 6 04:43:42 CEST 2011

Excerpts from John Ellson's message of Sun Jun 05 16:14:45 -0400 2011:

Hi John,

> I just tried repackaging php5 with *no* changes.
>
> (I was investing how hard it would be to add a softlink:
>     /opt/csw/bin/php -> /opt/csw/php5/bin/php
> )
>
> Why would it even fail for "surplus-dependency" ?    What harm is
> there?

I'm not sure what's going on with this and can't look tonight.  I may
have committed something wrong with this build description or ...?
I'm pretty close to having php5 updated and I can add the symlink
before it's released.

Thanks