[csw-maintainers] graphviz builds - build farm requests

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 6 14:03:57 CEST 2011

Hi John,

Am 06.06.2011 um 12:17 schrieb John Ellson:
> I see graphvizdevel installed on unstable9s, but that imagemagick is
> still installed.  How did that happen?

I would say this is normal as CSWimagemagick depends on CSWgraphviz, but not
CSWgraphvizdevel.

> I thought there was a dependency
> from imagemagick on libgvc.so from graphviz-2.26.3 ?   Doesn't pkg-get
> or pkgutil check?

They check explicit package dependencies when set, but the dependency is
more defined as above.

> 1) Could you install graphvizdevel on unstable9x as well?  (I only have
> resources for testing on i386 architecture here).

I have uninstalled CSWgraphvizdevel on all unstable* hosts now.

> 2) Please uninstall  imagemagick from unstable9[sx] while I rebuild.

Uninstalled from all unstable* hosts.

> After I get imagemagick to build and package on unstable9[sx], do I
> still need to build and package on current9[sx] ?

It is recommended ATM, but if you make sure that it works with the versions
in current a direct release to unstable should be no problem.