[csw-maintainers] Rebuild of ImageMagick

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Jun 7 16:29:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am currently looking at a rebuild of ImageMagick and noticed some things on legacy libraries:
They seem to require tons of other libs and configuration files which would be pulled in from
the ordinary CSWimagemagick. The only dependencies are
  CSWpstoedit
  CSWkofficegcc

Peter: Would you mind rebuilding pstoedit against an updated imagemagick on unstable* ?

I would like to completely drop CSWkofficegcc as it is already old, broken and I don't
see anyone is interested in it any more.

After that we could just ditch the old libraries *.so.10, *.so.2 and *.so.3

John: After that I could release ImageMagick build against the updated graphviz.

Roger: Feel free to chime in and take over at any time :-)