[csw-maintainers] where is graphviz-2.28 ?

John Ellson ellson at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 24 01:24:11 CEST 2011

On 06/23/2011 07:04 PM, Philip Brown wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:51 PM, John Ellson<ellson at opencsw.org>  wrote:
>> If I'm being impatient, then I'm sorry, but I don't seem to be able to get
>> graphviz-2.28 from the openCSW mirrors yet.  Is there some problem?
>>
> Ah, my apologies. sorry for the lack of feedback on this one.
>
> there would seem to indeed be a problem.
>
> ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 34: Duplicate entry '/opt/csw/bin/compare' for key 1
> DB Update failed. Possibly a filename collision
>
> our search page, shows
> CSWschilyutils 	/opt/csw/bin/compare
> CSWimagemagick 	/opt/csw/bin/compare
>
> Should I release "all the rest", but hold off on the imagemagic
> packages until we figure out what to do about that one?
> Or hold everything in your very large set (51 packages)until that is redone?

I think imagemagic has to be released at the same time, because the old
version won't work with the new graphviz libs.
Possibly just   /opt/csw/bin/compare can be excluded, but this is upto Dago.

Can you explain the other issue with the version numbers on the  noarch
packages?  Or is it just that the update stopped half way, or is there
some other problem?

John