[csw-maintainers] [POLICY] opencsw-policy: The copyright notice

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Mar 1 19:05:12 CET 2011

On 3/1/11, Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> writes:
>
>> Your summary is missing one thing, however, in that someone (I dont
>> remember who) suggested an alternative license to the GPL.
>
> There were only 3 persons implied in the discussion, Maciej, your self
> and me. No one proposed an alternative license.

it was not one of us 3, sure. but someone did.

Presumably, we are still having these discussions on "the maintainers
list", for exactly this purpose? So other maintainers can read what
we're saying, and also freely add comments?

So.. are "we 3" going to pay attention to those comments, or just ignore them?