[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] Problem with magic checkpkg

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Mar 9 10:15:58 CET 2011

2011/3/9 Peter Bonivart <bonivart at opencsw.org>:
> 2011/3/9 Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
>> The package has been downgraded on the buildfarm, checkpkg is working again.
>
> Thanks for staying up all night to fix that! :)

It would have been faster if I checkpkg was working and telling me
what's wrong with the package!

I still need to figure out what's the issue with 5.05.  I saw in the
changelog that there was a rewrite of Python bindings (in pure
Python).  My guess is that it hasn't been tested on Solaris.  I'll
post an update when I figure out what was the problem.