[csw-maintainers] Fwd: RE: precompiled PHP binaries for Solaris

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 10 03:40:29 CET 2011

A colleague's first experience with OpenCSW... :)

Thanks
-Ben

--- Begin forwarded message from Sarosh Jamal ---
Ben,

I just installed AMP with a bunch of modules and phpmyadmin in a
matter of minutes thanks to your advice and pkgutil.

This is just "WOW" compared to my previous workflow.. SFW is just what
I'd always been referred to and used over the past few years.

Now on to configuring and making sure my apps work, finally!

Thanks so much,

Sarosh
--- End forwarded message ---