[csw-maintainers] paypal account?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 24 21:21:05 CET 2011

Hi All,

A user in IRC the other night came 'storming' in wondering where our
donate link was.  He indicated that we'd saved him a pile of time and
he would have tossed some money at the project.

This has been discussed briefly before, but maybe we should actually
address it...

I don't personally like PayPal, but it's widely used for this type of
thing.  Does anyone see a problem with registering an OpenCSW paypal
account, with the credentials to be held by the board (treasurer).
Use of any funds would require further discussion.

(I'm wide open to PayPal alternates as long as their use wouldn't
deter people from donating should they look to do so.)

Thanks