[csw-maintainers] paypal account?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 24 22:35:32 CET 2011

Cool...does anyone object to a donate link on the home page then? Nothing huge, just a subtle button somewhere on the side menu?

Thanks
-Ben

Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:

actually wr already have one. you should have asked the treasurer :) On Thursday, March 24, 2011, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote: > > Hi All, > > A user in IRC the other night came 'storming' in wondering where our > donate link was.  He indicated that we'd saved him a pile of time and > he would have tossed some money at the project. > > This has been discussed briefly before, but maybe we should actually > address it... > > I don't personally like PayPal, but it's widely used for this type of > thing.  Does anyone see a problem with registering an OpenCSW paypal > account, with the credentials to be held by the board (treasurer). > Use of any funds would require further discussion. >_____________________________________________