[csw-maintainers] web db integration in flight

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Nov 2 03:04:58 CET 2011

Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński's message of Tue Nov 01 21:10:35 -0400 2011:

Hi Maciej,

> In the meantime, I did some tweaking of pkgdb-web with the hope that
> I could make it runs faster.  I might have made things slightly
> better.

It felt quicker but I wasn't actually measuring the performance.  It
is presumably getting faster responses due to (hopefully!) not having
to travel across the pond...

The initial update has completed.  Please inspect your list of
pakcages and a few of the versions that you may have updated.  Let me
know if you find anything you're not happy with.

Thanks