[csw-maintainers] freshening up Ganglia packages/need rrdtool

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Nov 24 17:52:37 CET 2011

Hi Daniel,

Am 24.11.2011 um 17:44 schrieb Daniel Pocock:
> I'm trying to build the Ganglia packages on unstable10s and unstable10x
>
> $ find /opt/csw -name rrd.h
>
> doesn't find anything on either machine.
>
> Can someone assist me:
>
> a) having the dev files for rrdtool installed

Done. Please add
  BUILD_DEP_PKGS += CSWrrdtool-dev

> b) installing the latest libconfuse packages I have built (v2.7)
>
> /home/daniel/pkgs/libconfuse-2.7,REV=2011.11.24-SunOS5.10-i386-CSW.pkg.gz
> /home/daniel/pkgs/libconfuse-2.7,REV=2011.11.24-SunOS5.10-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz
>
> It's a while since I've built any OpenCSW packages so any feedback is
> welcome

I suggest rebuilding this also to the latest naming standard which would be
libconfuse0 and CSWlibconfuse0 together with CSWlibconfuse-dev and libconfuse_dev
and obsolete the old name. You can look at
  http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/pkg/libssh2/trunk/Makefile
for an example. Please let me know if I can assist you in this matter.

After that I suggest you release libconfuse so I can install it and then proceed with ganglia.
Is this possible?