[csw-maintainers] freshening up Ganglia packages/need rrdtool

Daniel Pocock daniel at opencsw.org
Thu Nov 24 19:06:11 CET 2011

>> I suggest rebuilding this also to the latest naming standard which would be
>> libconfuse0 and CSWlibconfuse0 together with CSWlibconfuse-dev and libconfuse_dev
>> and obsolete the old name. You can look at
>>   http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/pkg/libssh2/trunk/Makefile
>> for an example. Please let me know if I can assist you in this matter.
>>

> The example is not so clear, because libssh2 is downloading
> libssh2-1.3.0.tar.gz, while there is no libconfuse0-2.7.0.tar.gz to download
>
> Therefore, where do I use the real name, and in which variables do I use
> libconfuse0 with the 0?

I played around with it a bit and ended up with these:

The following packages have been built:

  CSWlibconfuse0-1
/home/daniel/pkgs/libconfuse0_1-2.7,REV=2011.11.24-SunOS5.10-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz
  CSWlibconfuse0-dev
/home/daniel/pkgs/libconfuse0_dev-2.7,REV=2011.11.24-SunOS5.10-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz

Can you please check my Makefile and see if I'm doing it correctly?

What is the next step to release?  Would you be able to release them for
me (I'm 7 hours ahead of you now) so I can test in the morning?