[csw-maintainers] status on web/mantis integration

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Oct 5 04:33:07 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński's message of Mon Sep 26 06:21:02 -0400 2011:

> Cool.  I still have the REST interface update on my place, but I
> want to get the baseline architecture change out the door first.

The REST interface is complete enough to let the mantis integration
work.  I've run a successful update from the last 'current' catalog to
the latest 'unstable' one (over 500 changes) and it's working well.

I still need to get this a home inside www-mockup[1], but for the time
being I'll cron it on a private box and hopefully catch the little
things I missed.

Is there anyone that would be willing to inspect the captured outputs
of the program to analyze the decisions made for correctness?

If things go well, it could be made live in a week or so, I think...

Thanks
-Ben

[1] Zone changes required there still.