[csw-maintainers] website does not reflect real package versions ?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Oct 17 21:16:04 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński's message of Mon Oct 17 03:58:47 -0400 2011:

Hi Maciej,

> There is one relatively small obstacle - the timestamp
> serialization.

For the web display, all I need is the path names and the package to
which they belong.

I think I could actually get the bulk of the code running without this
and then add the file update feature when it's ready.  I'll look at
that tonight right after I finalize the mantis stuff[1].

Thanks
-Ben

[1] The mantis deploy didn't happen the other night as I didn't have
    the access I thought I had.  Ihsan graciously fixed me up this
    morning so I'm good to go now.