[csw-maintainers] Fwd: complicated build, subversion client

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Oct 19 16:14:09 CEST 2011

Hi Rupert,

Am 19.10.2011 um 09:16 schrieb rupert THURNER:
> as the python bindings did not compile for more than 6 months, I commented them for the first try of svn-1.7. but I d have a bad feeling if we let this package further than unstable. any help to sort out that build error is greatly appreciated.

I noticed some thing on 1.7.0:

- At least one test is failing:
    Running tests in copy_tests.py [44/87]........................FAILURE
  Would you mind checking with upstream?
- If you comment out specific things please always make a comment in the Makefile why
  this has been done and what problem exists.
- I cannot reproduce the problem with pkg/subversion/trunk, could you please
  reenable the python module so I can have a look? I am confident that we can
  fix this in a joint action.