[csw-maintainers] Current state of pkg feed? Integration into our front page?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Oct 23 15:43:53 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Sebastian Kayser's message of Sun Oct 23 06:32:47 -0400 2011:

Hi Sebastian,

> While doing so, I noticed that our released packages feed is empty [3].
> Could someone look after it.

Now that I'm deploying stuff on www.opencsw.org, I'll move the feeds
that I've been generating from the buildfarm over to www and hook them
up under /feeds.

If I recall, the old feed was updated by scripts Phil ran during the
pushes.  I'm open to suggestions on how to either deprecate or replace
the old atom feeds.  We could potentially just replace the old feed
with one of the new ones...

Thanks