[csw-maintainers] potentially useful script in gar

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Oct 31 16:23:00 CET 2011

Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński's message of Mon Oct 31 11:15:14 -0400 2011:
> In GAR, there is a notion of a catch-all package. If it's not present, GAR
> could emit a warning with the list of files - it already has all the
> information.

Ok, I think my particular case is caused by having the catchall
package use a specific set of files and become a metapackage of sorts
(bacula).  CSWbacula pulls in a few other packages that also have
specific PKGFILES definitions.  Thus, I override the default gar
ability.

Thanks