[csw-maintainers] Repository Woos

Jonathan Craig jcraig at opencsw.org
Sat Sep 10 01:08:25 CEST 2011

Just curious if anyone else is rsync'ing a local copy of the
repository.  At some point my rsync messed up and broke my hard links
which caused a dramatic increase in storage requirements.  Did anyone
else experience this?  Also, I wondered about re-swizzling the links
so actual files are always stored in "allpackages" and everything else
would use symlinks.  The problem is once rsync breaks your hard links
you have to manually go through and recreate them.

Thanks, Jon